Help / Support
- Unzip the ZIP file you downloaded from our website (i.e. PRESETSANDCHILL - SUNSET COLLECTION 1.ZIP)
- Open Adobe Lightroom.
- Select ‘Lightroom’ then ‘Preferences’.
- Select the ‘Presets’ tab then ‘Show Lightroom Presets Folder’.
- In the ‘Lightroom’ folder, open the ‘Develop Presets’ folder.
- Copy the entire folder (i.e. '‘P&C - SUNSET COLLECTION 1’) that was included in the downloaded ZIP file. Only copy and paste the specific folder, and not the .zip file.
- When the copy is completed, close the Adobe Lightroom program.
- Re-open Adobe Lightroom and the Presets module will now display our preset collection.
Installing on Lightroom CC
- Open the Lightroom CC app on your desktop.
- Click on the Editing section of the app. It is designated with three horizontal lines with a circle on each line.
- Open the Presets section. You'll do this by clicking on the Presets bar at the bottom of the Editing section.
- Click on the three dots at the top of the Presets panel that opens. Choose "Open Presets Folder".
- The Develop Presets folder that opens is where you want to paste any presets you want to load into Lightroom CC. Navigate to where you have our Presets stored on your computer. Highlight and copy the folders you want to load into Lightroom CC. Paste them into the Develop Presets folder that opened.
- Close Lightroom and reopen it. The presets you loaded will now appear when you click on the Presets bar at the bottom of the Edit Panel.
Tips & Tricks
Our presets have the best results when the following steps are performed in Adobe Lightroom:
- Adjust the Exposure and Contrast sliders to have your photo set to your preference prior to adding one of our presets.
- Apply one of our presets to your photo.
- Fine-tune your photo by leveraging our custom P&C TOOLKIT.
You are able to download Preset and Chill presets up to 3 of your own computers. The presets you receive is non-transferrable and cannot be given away or sold to anyone. So although your presets will work on up to three devices, they must be your own devices and your presets cannot be shared.
How many computers can I install Preset and Chill presets on?
If you need any additional support please contact us at PRESETSandCHILL@gmail.com